Tuesday, March 07, 2006

From a chat


the thing is, apperently conciousness can be explained as a quantum process

perhaps the satori is coming into contact with the eternal pool of the quantum world

where there is a void of everything and everywhen

a real contradiction and we're the harvesters

drawing lines in this sand

deciding what is real and what isnt?

yes

a little job given to us

does this go into why you wanted handwriting?

yes

everthing I believe in goes in that

its still hard to categoraze the sublime I find

I like the theories and thoughts, fruits of the imagination

but the real is unseen

and untold

I can grasp, but sometimes you just have to stand there

I think there are idea-creatures powered by the intent of us. like mirrors of mercury waiting to tell us the secrets we already know

and any supernatural visitor or god just comes and holds a mirror to everything

the great fear that it is us after all

by us, I don't mean to say just us humans

we're the expression, that has the gift of understanding

gift-curse type deal

we took the bite of the apple

now we know, and we know a lot

and I'm rambling about what you already know.



R.





No comments: